Posted on 03-21-2013
Way to go brogrammers. You made sure a bright light in evangelism was partially dimmed tday. Really? With all the shaming that goes on targeted at women, you don't have balls to take a little shaming when you arer being a sexist pig? C'mon...ummm have some balls?
As I've said it before, us guys are going to have to eat shit with a side of humble pie for many years to come to balance this whole sexism thing out. Let's own it.
All it would have taken is a humble apology from those gentleman in response to the Tweet, then some healthy discussion about why what they said was wrong, and move on kids.
I sure hope the hacker news crowd steps up and defends every woman that is shamed by guys now, as they seem to be a defender of this now. So if you Tweet out shaming a woman in a career changing way, know hacker news will be all over you...right? Right?
I just want to make sure you know I support you Adria. You are not unemployed, you've been promoted to new levels of evangelism. Let me know how I can help.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr