Posted on 04-28-2013
I spend a lot of time on API Evangelist getting excited about APIs. Going on three years doing this, I'm getting a little more hardened in my view on what is "good" in the API space. Along with that evolution, I'm getting my priorities in order.
While I may get excited about cloud computing APIs or quantified self APIs, there are other areas I think are straight up priorities--ones that we can't ignore. To support this I'm launching several research projects into areas I have labeled as API priorities:
These represent areas I'm actively doing research in, looking for the best APIs, tools, services, building blocks and news while also generating as much analysis and white papers as I can to help define what is going on.
As with all of the API Evangelist network of research projects, everything is a work in progress and represents what I have time to dive into. If you see anything missing, or feel some priority areas are not represented, let me know.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Viewbook Uses Flickr API Design When Designing Their Own
- Expanding An API Designers Horizon Using Apiary
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant