Posted on 06-06-2013
I got an email from IFTTT last night, simply stating:
As of today, IFTTT has stopped supporting the Posterous Channel. The Channel has been removed, along with any Recipes that made use of Posterous Triggers or Actions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your continued support.
—The IFTTT Team
This announcement, follows a similar one a couple weeks ago, where IFTT also ceased support for channels that pull your data from Twitter.
Since Posterous is owned by Twitter, it's easy to see the parallels in the decision by IFTTT.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design