Posted on 06-06-2013
I got an email from IFTTT last night, simply stating:
As of today, IFTTT has stopped supporting the Posterous Channel. The Channel has been removed, along with any Recipes that made use of Posterous Triggers or Actions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your continued support.
—The IFTTT Team
This announcement, follows a similar one a couple weeks ago, where IFTT also ceased support for channels that pull your data from Twitter.
Since Posterous is owned by Twitter, it's easy to see the parallels in the decision by IFTTT.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API
- Reducing The API Stack Down From 830 to 690
- Gathering My Thoughts Around Common Patterns For Base URLs Across Nearly 700 APIs