Posted on 06-06-2013
I got an email from IFTTT last night, simply stating:
As of today, IFTTT has stopped supporting the Posterous Channel. The Channel has been removed, along with any Recipes that made use of Posterous Triggers or Actions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected] Thanks for your continued support.
—The IFTTT Team
This announcement, follows a similar one a couple weeks ago, where IFTT also ceased support for channels that pull your data from Twitter.
Since Posterous is owned by Twitter, it's easy to see the parallels in the decision by IFTTT.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Your API More Than Just A Footnote On Your Website?
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization