Posted on 06-17-2013
Coming on the heels of API Days Mediterranea in Madrid Spain, is the next event in the series, API Days San Francisco. We kicked off the API Days event series in Paris, at the end of last year, and now after the momentum in Spain, API Days has picked up enough speed to hop the ocean and land in the heart of technology.
The lineup is pretty rock'n, with talks from Runscope, SendGrid, Layer 7 Technologies, Netflix, Intel, Apigee, DotCloud, Stripe, Mashape, Mashery, 3Scale, Zapier, APISpark, Singly, Salesforce, SOA Software, Apiary.io, Fitbit, SAP, Mulesoft, Apiphay, Webshell, faberNovel, Reverb and AngelHack.
The theme for API Days San Francisco is the API Economy, so it makes sense there are even VC's talking from True Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners and even Alex William from Techcrunch will be there.
The headliner is ex-Calvin Klein underwear model, media junkie, stimulator of tech influencers and master of spin Mike Maney (@the_spinmd) of Maney Digital. You can count on the event being a good time with the Spin MD, Mike Maney around.
API Days San Francisco is shaping up to be a pretty kick ass event. I'd make sure you are there. It is downtown SF, this weekend 6/21 and 6/22 at Parisoma.
I'll be there and look forward to seeing you there!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs