Posted on 06-17-2013
Audrey and I will be talking about the importance of data portability when it comes to education technology. Instructure, the creators of Canvas, a next generation learning management system (LMS), has been so kind to bring us both out.
While Audrey and I spend a lot of time speaking at conferences, this is our first event where we will be both sharing the stage. If you are unaware, Audrey and her Hack Education blog isn't just a partner in crime with API Evangelist when it comes to data portability, she has also played the role of my girlfriend for almost four years.
I'm stoked to be sharing the stage with Audrey in Park City, UT this Wednesday at InstructureCon. And thank you to the Instructure team for believing in us and bringing us out to cause trouble in Utah.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Someone Please Build My Open, Interactive, Portable, And Visual API Documentation Toolkit
- Dwolla Using Slate For An Evolved API Documentation Experience
- Crazy Mess Of URLs Across 400 Of The APIs In My Stack
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections