Posted on 06-17-2013
Audrey and I will be talking about the importance of data portability when it comes to education technology. Instructure, the creators of Canvas, a next generation learning management system (LMS), has been so kind to bring us both out.
While Audrey and I spend a lot of time speaking at conferences, this is our first event where we will be both sharing the stage. If you are unaware, Audrey and her Hack Education blog isn't just a partner in crime with API Evangelist when it comes to data portability, she has also played the role of my girlfriend for almost four years.
I'm stoked to be sharing the stage with Audrey in Park City, UT this Wednesday at InstructureCon. And thank you to the Instructure team for believing in us and bringing us out to cause trouble in Utah.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Your API More Than Just A Footnote On Your Website?
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization