Posted on 08-13-2013
Securely accessing API with oAuth can be one of the bigger pains in the ass for developers. Poor understanding of how oAuth works and often lack of good client libraries, can make API authentication a hurdle developers can't jump over.
I really enjoy dead simple solutions like oAuth.io, that take powerful, but complex things and abstracts away the complexity, making it something anyone can use. I recommend taking a look at oAuth.io and saving yourself the overhead of API integration using oAuth.
If that wasn't enough, It gets even better. They have also open sourced the oAuth.io core under the name oAuthd.
Nice work Webshell.io team!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr