Posted on 10-15-2013
Audrey and I went up to University of Mary Washington yesterday and participated in the #OpenVa discussion, where I gave a presentation on the importance of APIs and how they will play a significant role in the future of education.
During the talk Giulia Forsythe (@giuliaforsythe) sketched some visual notes that I think are pretty damn cool!
You can view her blog post and other sketches on her blog at Minding the Future [Visual Notes} #OpenVA. You can also find the slides for my talk on Github under OpenVA - The Future of Educaiton.
I had a great time brainstorming with everyone up at UMW, and will have more posts in the near future about the other plotting and scheming we did regarding the future of education and APIs.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- An API Evangelist Review Of Your API
- Understanding the French API Economy At API Days
- My Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) API Project
- It's Between Copyright And Fair Use In Oracle vs Google API Case
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal