Posted on 10-22-2013
I'm doing a lot more API deployments from dead simple data sources since I started working in the federal government. As part of these efforts I'm working to put together a simple toolkit that newbies to the API world can use to rapidly deploy APIs as well.
Currently I have four separate deployment blueprints done:
All of these samples are in PHP and uses the Slim PHP REST framework. They are meant to be working examples that you can use to seed your own API deployment.
I'm also including these in my government API workshop at #APIStrat this week, hoping to get other people equipped with the necessary skills and tools they need to get APIs in the wild.
You can find the entire working repository, including Slim framework at Github.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design
- APIs Coming Out Of The Netherlands
- API Evangelism Strategy: Landscape Analysis
- APIs At Your University
- API Evangelists Are A Thoughtful Voice That Spreads Awareness And Encourages Participation