Posted on 10-22-2013
I'm doing a lot more API deployments from dead simple data sources since I started working in the federal government. As part of these efforts I'm working to put together a simple toolkit that newbies to the API world can use to rapidly deploy APIs as well.
Currently I have four separate deployment blueprints done:
All of these samples are in PHP and uses the Slim PHP REST framework. They are meant to be working examples that you can use to seed your own API deployment.
I'm also including these in my government API workshop at #APIStrat this week, hoping to get other people equipped with the necessary skills and tools they need to get APIs in the wild.
You can find the entire working repository, including Slim framework at Github.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- An API Evangelist Review Of Your API
- Understanding the French API Economy At API Days
- My Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) API Project
- It's Between Copyright And Fair Use In Oracle vs Google API Case
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal