Posted on 01-14-2014
The call for papers is ending this week for API & Strategy & Practice conference, March 26th,27th and 28th, in Amsterdam. So far we have over 25 talks submitted, with numerous slots already taken by sessions, panels and keynotes we already have scheduled.
If you want to get your talk considered you need to submit by this Friday. By this weekend we will be closing the call for papers, reviewing and making decisions on the talks we feel should be part of the #APIStrat lineup.
If you are looking for advice on how to craft your talk for success, read my blog post from last week on submitting a talk for #APIStrat. You are welcome to ping me directly for ideas, suggestions and my thoughts on your talk.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills