Posted on 01-14-2014
The call for papers is ending this week for API & Strategy & Practice conference, March 26th,27th and 28th, in Amsterdam. So far we have over 25 talks submitted, with numerous slots already taken by sessions, panels and keynotes we already have scheduled.
If you want to get your talk considered you need to submit by this Friday. By this weekend we will be closing the call for papers, reviewing and making decisions on the talks we feel should be part of the #APIStrat lineup.
If you are looking for advice on how to craft your talk for success, read my blog post from last week on submitting a talk for #APIStrat. You are welcome to ping me directly for ideas, suggestions and my thoughts on your talk.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- ReliefWeb Is Tackling The Worlds Biggest Problems Using APIs
- Turning Forms Into APIs: Crap In, Crap Out
- The Private Internal Tier Of My API Service Composition
- API Virtual Stack Composition Like The Absolut Drinks Data API
- An Operational Harness For My Screen Capture API
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?