I Am In Philly This Friday Speaking On Openness, Should We Create a More Transparent World, At The Franklin Institue
Posted on 01-21-2014
I'm heading to Philly this week, to participate in a panel on Openness: Should We Create a More Transparent World, at the Franklin Institute, as part of EduCon.
The panel will run from 6-8PM, and include:
- Jaime Casap (@jcasap), Global Education Evangelist at Google
- Sunny Lee (@soletelee), Project Lead, Mozilla Open Badges
- Homa S. Tavangar (@growingupglobal), Author of Growing Up Global: Raising Children to be at Home in the World
- David Wiley (@opencontent), Co-Founder of Lumen Learning
The conversation will be centered around education, as it is part of Educon, which is focused on discussing the future of schools. I like participating in panels like this, as it sheds new light on what open really is--not just the tech, but business and politics, in one of the most important aspects of our economy.
I'm excited to be on the panel and participate in the conversation at Educon, which represents the increasinglly overlapping of my world of APIs and open data, and education technology, which is the domain of my partner in crime @audreywatters.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Turning Forms Into APIs: Crap In, Crap Out
- The Private Internal Tier Of My API Service Composition
- API Virtual Stack Composition Like The Absolut Drinks Data API
- An Operational Harness For My Screen Capture API
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io