I Am In Philly This Friday Speaking On Openness, Should We Create a More Transparent World, At The Franklin Institue
Posted on 01-21-2014
I'm heading to Philly this week, to participate in a panel on Openness: Should We Create a More Transparent World, at the Franklin Institute, as part of EduCon.
The panel will run from 6-8PM, and include:
- Jaime Casap (@jcasap), Global Education Evangelist at Google
- Sunny Lee (@soletelee), Project Lead, Mozilla Open Badges
- Homa S. Tavangar (@growingupglobal), Author of Growing Up Global: Raising Children to be at Home in the World
- David Wiley (@opencontent), Co-Founder of Lumen Learning
The conversation will be centered around education, as it is part of Educon, which is focused on discussing the future of schools. I like participating in panels like this, as it sheds new light on what open really is--not just the tech, but business and politics, in one of the most important aspects of our economy.
I'm excited to be on the panel and participate in the conversation at Educon, which represents the increasinglly overlapping of my world of APIs and open data, and education technology, which is the domain of my partner in crime @audreywatters.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills