I Am In Philly This Friday Speaking On Openness, Should We Create a More Transparent World, At The Franklin Institue
Posted on 01-21-2014
I'm heading to Philly this week, to participate in a panel on Openness: Should We Create a More Transparent World, at the Franklin Institute, as part of EduCon.
The panel will run from 6-8PM, and include:
- Jaime Casap (@jcasap), Global Education Evangelist at Google
- Sunny Lee (@soletelee), Project Lead, Mozilla Open Badges
- Homa S. Tavangar (@growingupglobal), Author of Growing Up Global: Raising Children to be at Home in the World
- David Wiley (@opencontent), Co-Founder of Lumen Learning
The conversation will be centered around education, as it is part of Educon, which is focused on discussing the future of schools. I like participating in panels like this, as it sheds new light on what open really is--not just the tech, but business and politics, in one of the most important aspects of our economy.
I'm excited to be on the panel and participate in the conversation at Educon, which represents the increasinglly overlapping of my world of APIs and open data, and education technology, which is the domain of my partner in crime @audreywatters.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)
- Join Me For APIDays Berlin And APIStrat Europe This April 24th-25th 2015
- A Market For API Developer Credits
- Where Do Developers Get Idea That APIs Should Never Go Away?
- The Context.io API And Thinking Out Of The Box When Crafting APIs