Posted on 02-13-2014
The lineup is coming together for API Strategy & Practice in Amsterdam, and you can find the schedule for the two days of keynotes, fireside chats, panels and sessions publish on the #APIStrat website.
Keynotes from Rackspace, Twitter, Runscope, and Absolut Vodka. Fireside with Tyler Singletary from Klout, Gordon Hollingworth of Software at Raspberry Pi, and Adam Duvander of SendGrid--with sessions on hypermedia, scalability, discovery, design and much, much more.
After successful events in New York City, and San Francisco, the momentum to Amsterdam is pretty exciting. 3Scale and I are thoroughly enjoying putting together the schedule which came together really fast, leaving us having to make some hard decisions on which talks to include, and which ones we had to decline.
There are still a handful of sponsorship opportunities available if your company would like to help support and participate in the conversation that is API Strategy & Practice. I'm looking for to seeing everyone there in March!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills