Posted on 02-13-2014
The lineup is coming together for API Strategy & Practice in Amsterdam, and you can find the schedule for the two days of keynotes, fireside chats, panels and sessions publish on the #APIStrat website.
Keynotes from Rackspace, Twitter, Runscope, and Absolut Vodka. Fireside with Tyler Singletary from Klout, Gordon Hollingworth of Software at Raspberry Pi, and Adam Duvander of SendGrid--with sessions on hypermedia, scalability, discovery, design and much, much more.
After successful events in New York City, and San Francisco, the momentum to Amsterdam is pretty exciting. 3Scale and I are thoroughly enjoying putting together the schedule which came together really fast, leaving us having to make some hard decisions on which talks to include, and which ones we had to decline.
There are still a handful of sponsorship opportunities available if your company would like to help support and participate in the conversation that is API Strategy & Practice. I'm looking for to seeing everyone there in March!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Turning Forms Into APIs: Crap In, Crap Out
- The Private Internal Tier Of My API Service Composition
- API Virtual Stack Composition Like The Absolut Drinks Data API
- An Operational Harness For My Screen Capture API
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io