Posted on 03-07-2014
As part of the new developer program, you can also submit your work for inclusion on their integrations page, which is essentially a showcase of the best Github integrations out there.
A beta program or refined developer group within your API ecosystem makes sense. Having an API access tier where the more engaged developers can step up, and play a closer role in the API roadmap, can bring some serious value to the table.
I’ve blogged about the benefits of multiple levels of API access for a couple years now, and Github’s approach shows their API ecosystem is maturing, and they are further formalizing the incubation of ideas, applications and partnerships within the Github API ecosystem.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)
- Join Me For APIDays Berlin And APIStrat Europe This April 24th-25th 2015
- A Market For API Developer Credits