Posted on 03-31-2014
I was reading the news about "BandPage raising $9.25M to help musicians reach and monetize billions of fans worldwide" today, which in itself isn't all that exciting. Sorry, while VC investment in companies that have APIs is a relevant data point, I just don't think its newsworthy enough to warrant its own blog post, usually just a tweet.
One thing that I did find interesting in this post, was the image depicting the distribution via the BandPages platform:
This image provides a very simple and clear way to articulate the value delivered via an API driven platform--showing users what BandPages does in a single image.
I wish every API I came across had an image like this, demonstrating what value the API delivers, in a very visual way.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs