Posted on 03-31-2014
I was reading the news about "BandPage raising $9.25M to help musicians reach and monetize billions of fans worldwide" today, which in itself isn't all that exciting. Sorry, while VC investment in companies that have APIs is a relevant data point, I just don't think its newsworthy enough to warrant its own blog post, usually just a tweet.
One thing that I did find interesting in this post, was the image depicting the distribution via the BandPages platform:
This image provides a very simple and clear way to articulate the value delivered via an API driven platform--showing users what BandPages does in a single image.
I wish every API I came across had an image like this, demonstrating what value the API delivers, in a very visual way.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Making Sure The Most Important Layers Of API Space Stay Open
- A Common Place To Manage All The API Definitions In My World
- Swagger 2.0 For The Docker API
- On Being An API Broker For Hackathons
- Are You A Hypermedia Pragmatist?
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke