Posted on 05-01-2014
Its official, the next edition of API Strategy will be in Chicago, September 24,25, and 26th 2014. We've dubbed this version of the conference, 'APIs Going Mainstream'!
As APIs make their way into almost every business sector imaginable, we thought it would make sense to have an API conversation with some of the top brands, in the heartland of the United States--Chicago.
We are kicking things off with six speakers:
Ashe is an outspoken educator for diversity, inclusiveness, and empathy. She's currently writing a book on increasing diversity within companies, as well as working on a video series and site to serve as a resource to people who want to get involved.
As Global Technologist and Head of the Ford Developer Program with Ford Motor Company, John is tasked with expanding Ford’s “brought-in” strategy of integrating mobile technology into the vehicle.
John MusserJohn Musser is the CEO of API Science and previously founded ProgrammableWeb, the leading online resource on open APIs.
Marten MickosMarten Mickos is CEO of Eucalyptus Systems, the leader in open source cloud computing platforms for on-premise use. Previously as CEO of MySQL AB, Marten grew that company from a garage start-up to the second largest open source company in the world.
Phil WindleyPhil is the founder and CTO of Kynetx, which provides a cloud-based application platform that is uniquely architected to use events, personal data, and APIs to create social products and services.
Pratap RanadePratap is the Co-founder of Kimono Labs - Kimono makes it easy for developers turn web data into APIs. His work on APIs and Big Data has been published in Forbes and the McKinsey Quarterly.
This group of speakers represents what API Strategy & Practice is all about, with speakers ranging API veterans like John Musser, pillars of the american economy from Ford, cloud computing pioneers, the future of APIs, and tech diversity leaders like Ashe Dryden.
API Strategy & Practice isn't just a tech event. 3Scale and API Evangelist are passionate about making the event an open, inclusive conversation about APIs, that is accessible to EVERYONE. As APIs penetrate every aspects of our online, and increasingly offline lives, it is important that everyone is up to speed, and #APIStrat is where this will happen.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Your API More Than Just A Footnote On Your Website?
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization