Posted on 05-24-2014
The mission of API Evangelist is to increase awareness of APIs amongst not just the developer community, but also business, organizational, and government leaders around the globe. It is very important to me that as many people as possible read my API stories, and this is why I’m very pleased to hear that select API Evangelist stories are being translated into Portuguese, by my friends over at Sensedia.
Sensedia is an API management provider in Brazil, and asked if they could translate and re-publish my stories on their blog, for their customers. Of course! All of my stories are licensed CC BY 3.0, so you are more than welcome to republish, and extend the reach of my stories—with attribution, and in a professiona manner, of course!
I’ve also had requests from other providers in Spain, Germany, and France to syndicate stories from API Evangelist. If you have an API industry focused site or blog, feel free to republish my stories for your audience, and if you translate into another language, I would be happy to showcase here on API Evangelist. Thank you to Sensedia for helping spread my stories across Brasil.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs