Posted on 05-24-2014
The mission of API Evangelist is to increase awareness of APIs amongst not just the developer community, but also business, organizational, and government leaders around the globe. It is very important to me that as many people as possible read my API stories, and this is why I’m very pleased to hear that select API Evangelist stories are being translated into Portuguese, by my friends over at Sensedia.
Sensedia is an API management provider in Brazil, and asked if they could translate and re-publish my stories on their blog, for their customers. Of course! All of my stories are licensed CC BY 3.0, so you are more than welcome to republish, and extend the reach of my stories—with attribution, and in a professiona manner, of course!
I’ve also had requests from other providers in Spain, Germany, and France to syndicate stories from API Evangelist. If you have an API industry focused site or blog, feel free to republish my stories for your audience, and if you translate into another language, I would be happy to showcase here on API Evangelist. Thank you to Sensedia for helping spread my stories across Brasil.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- I Find It Interesting That Wordnik Created The API Definition Format Swagger
- Autogenerate Runscope-powered API SDKs Using APIMatic
- Where Do We Start With APIs At The University of Oklahoma?
- What I Would Look For When Hiring a Modern API Developer?
- The U.S. International Trade Commission Includes APIs In Latest Report
- Thank You @3Scale For Investing In The Community With @APIStrat
- Introducing API.Report, A Community API News Site
- Extract Knowledge From Audio And Video Using The Clarify API
- My API 101 Workshop At @APIStrat In Chicago Next Week
- Some Advice For The Enterprise When Beginning Your API Journey