Posted on 08-21-2014
I’m adding PokitDok, a simple API for healthcare to The API Stack, and my overall APIs in healthcare research. Well I didn't exactly add them, PokitDok added themselves to my healthcare research by forking the Github repository, and adding themselves to the JSON data source—once I received the pull request, I accepted, and they were published on the site.
Usually once a week I spend time to manually adding new companies I've come across in my monitoring of the API space, but being a one man show I can’t find everything across this massively expanding space. This is why I depend on you to help me curate the best from across the space. Not everyone knows that the entire API Evangelist network of 60+ research projects all runs on Github, which allows anyone to help write posts, curate industry news, and maintain the lists of API providers.
As soon as I accepted the pull request for PokitDok, I also tagged them as “API Stack”, which immediately adds PokitDok to The API Stack, listed under healthcare. No matter which doorway a company enters, I will make sure they get published to all appropriate research areas across the API Evangelist network, using my tagging system.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Your API More Than Just A Footnote On Your Website?
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization