Posted on 08-21-2014
I’m adding PokitDok, a simple API for healthcare to The API Stack, and my overall APIs in healthcare research. Well I didn't exactly add them, PokitDok added themselves to my healthcare research by forking the Github repository, and adding themselves to the JSON data source—once I received the pull request, I accepted, and they were published on the site.
Usually once a week I spend time to manually adding new companies I've come across in my monitoring of the API space, but being a one man show I can’t find everything across this massively expanding space. This is why I depend on you to help me curate the best from across the space. Not everyone knows that the entire API Evangelist network of 60+ research projects all runs on Github, which allows anyone to help write posts, curate industry news, and maintain the lists of API providers.
As soon as I accepted the pull request for PokitDok, I also tagged them as “API Stack”, which immediately adds PokitDok to The API Stack, listed under healthcare. No matter which doorway a company enters, I will make sure they get published to all appropriate research areas across the API Evangelist network, using my tagging system.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- On Being An API Broker For Hackathons
- Are You A Hypermedia Pragmatist?
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)