Posted on 08-29-2014
I get quite a few nice comments about my blog(s) behind the scenes. Many are from the enterprise or insttutions, where I know I could never get away with publishing publicly. As the APi space has heated up in 2014, more people are trying to make sense of this API mayhem, and ultimately they come across my blog, and find valuable information that really helps them in their journey.
I have been considering adding a page, listing some of the kind words I get from folks--maybe I will someday, but today I received a nice email, one I couldn't help but ask if I could repost--so here is a nice message from Saswat Anand:
I have been reading your blogs and following you on Twitter for a couple of weeks now. I am a researcher in the Stanford University. By following your blogs and twits, I have been trying to understand the problems and opportunities in the API space.
I just wanted to drop a quick note to thank you for being a true evangelist for API's. I find your blogs very interesting both because of valuable information and your writing style.
I can't lie, the number one reason I do API Evangelist is for me, but the number two reason is to help folks like Saswat make sense of the space. I don't care whether you are a researcher in higher education, startup founder, or work at a government agency, I want you to understand APIs.
I couldn't be more stoked in my career right now, and be happier with what I'm doing. I was a little concerned if I had made the right decision to start API Evangelist back in 2010 and 2011, but in 2014, it has turned into some pretty meaningful work for me.
Thanks Saswat! Glad you find it valuable.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)
- Join Me For APIDays Berlin And APIStrat Europe This April 24th-25th 2015
- A Market For API Developer Credits