About API Evangelist
API Evangelist began in July 2010 as an open research project on the API space, and specifically, the business of APIs.
In 2013, API Evangelist is still an open research project on the API space, but I've just gotten better at the whole process.
This entire website is an open source repository, that you can view, fork or download on Github, living as a Github repository.
Everything you find in this repository is licensed CC BY-SA 3.0, so you can use everything here, as long as provide attribution back, and open license anything you derive from it.
All I ask is you make sure, you use the logo at the top of this site, with a link back to my work wherever you use this content.
Thank you for supporting, and I hope you find as much value in this research as I do.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills