About API Evangelist
API Evangelist began in July 2010 as an open research project on the API space, and specifically, the business of APIs.
In 2013, API Evangelist is still an open research project on the API space, but I've just gotten better at the whole process.
This entire website is an open source repository, that you can view, fork or download on Github, living as a Github repository.
Everything you find in this repository is licensed CC BY-SA 3.0, so you can use everything here, as long as provide attribution back, and open license anything you derive from it.
All I ask is you make sure, you use the logo at the top of this site, with a link back to my work wherever you use this content.
Thank you for supporting, and I hope you find as much value in this research as I do.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr