API Evangelist has always been about the business of APIs. But as the API universe expands, I'm seeing a need to start expanding how I provide access to information. So I'd like to introduce some areas of information and resources dedicated to consuming APIs.
These areas are in constant flux, but I try to keep these doorways to my research reflecting what you are looking for when looking to learn about discovering, integration and managing your applications that depend on a growing number of APIs.
|Backend as a Service (BaaS)|
Providing APIs is tightly woven with API consumption. It is hard to separate the two. There are many areas that overlap in my research in providing APIs or consuming APIs, so make sure and check out the API consumption section as it evolves as well as the API trends, API opportunities and API priorities area for specific approaches to APIs in the wild.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr