API Evangelist has always been about the business of APIs. But as the API universe expands, I'm seeing a need to start expanding how I provide access to information. So I'd like to introduce some areas of information and resources dedicated to consuming APIs.
These areas are in constant flux, but I try to keep these doorways to my research reflecting what you are looking for when looking to learn about discovering, integration and managing your applications that depend on a growing number of APIs.
|Backend as a Service (BaaS)|
Providing APIs is tightly woven with API consumption. It is hard to separate the two. There are many areas that overlap in my research in providing APIs or consuming APIs, so make sure and check out the API consumption section as it evolves as well as the API trends, API opportunities and API priorities area for specific approaches to APIs in the wild.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- ReliefWeb Is Tackling The Worlds Biggest Problems Using APIs
- Turning Forms Into APIs: Crap In, Crap Out
- The Private Internal Tier Of My API Service Composition
- API Virtual Stack Composition Like The Absolut Drinks Data API
- An Operational Harness For My Screen Capture API
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?