API Evangelist has always been about the business of APIs. But as the API universe expands, I'm seeing a need to start expanding how I provide access to information. So I'd like to introduce some areas of information and resources dedicated to consuming APIs.
These areas are in constant flux, but I try to keep these doorways to my research reflecting what you are looking for when looking to learn about discovering, integration and managing your applications that depend on a growing number of APIs.
|Backend as a Service (BaaS)|
Providing APIs is tightly woven with API consumption. It is hard to separate the two. There are many areas that overlap in my research in providing APIs or consuming APIs, so make sure and check out the API consumption section as it evolves as well as the API trends, API opportunities and API priorities area for specific approaches to APIs in the wild.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Thank You For Your API Evangelist Blog(s)
- Video From The Hypermedia Panel At API-Craft In Detroit Last Month
- Please Open Source Your API Before Shutting It Down
- Explaining My Work Around APIs In Higher Education To Institutions
- You Can Have An API Just By Choosing Products And Services That Have APIs
- Using Excel As An API Datasource And An API Client For The Masses
- Brewing Up Something Awesome With The Jive Software API
- Relationship Between APIs And Containers
- Real-time and Visualizations Will Be Key in Financial API Deployments
- Notification Focused Startups Within Leading API Ecosystems
- APIs That Do One Thing And Do It Well Like ZipLocate
- Which API Do I Need?
- The Expanding API Conference Landscape
- Ocotoparts Open Source Google Spreadsheet
- Andrew Nacin Of WordPress @APIStrat Chicago
- Push Button API Deployment With The Heroku Button
- WordPress Style API Modules For Government
- The Heroku HTTP API Design Guide
- What I Have Been Calling API Trends, Are Slowly Being Baked Into API Operations
- FDA Finding Their API Mojo With A New Drug Label API
- Adding PokitDok To Healthcare Research And The API Stack (Well They Did)
- Why I Am Continuing To Integrate Zapier In My Business Workflow
- Who Is Going To Build The Uber API Platform For The Sharing Economy?
- The API Focused Dev Shop
- Route SMS Messages To Google Spreadsheets Via Twilio API With TwilioSheet