API Evangelist has always been about the business of APIs. But as the API universe expands, there seeing a need to start expanding how I provide access to information. I'm breaking off news, analysis, tools and services around API design and deployment into their own areas.
These areas are in constant flux, but I try to keep these doorways to my research for newbies, looking to get into the API provider game, as well as the latest trends in how the API savvy folks are evolving their own approaches to designing, deploying and managing their APIs.
Providing APIs is tightly woven with API consumption. It is hard to separate the two. There are many areas that overlap in my research in providing APIs or consuming APIs, so make sure and check out the API consumption section as it evolves as well as the API trends, API opportunities and API priorities area for specific approaches to APIs in the wild.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design
- APIs Coming Out Of The Netherlands
- API Evangelism Strategy: Landscape Analysis
- APIs At Your University