API Evangelist has always been about the business of APIs. But as the API universe expands, there seeing a need to start expanding how I provide access to information. I'm breaking off news, analysis, tools and services around API design and deployment into their own areas.
These areas are in constant flux, but I try to keep these doorways to my research for newbies, looking to get into the API provider game, as well as the latest trends in how the API savvy folks are evolving their own approaches to designing, deploying and managing their APIs.
Providing APIs is tightly woven with API consumption. It is hard to separate the two. There are many areas that overlap in my research in providing APIs or consuming APIs, so make sure and check out the API consumption section as it evolves as well as the API trends, API opportunities and API priorities area for specific approaches to APIs in the wild.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API
- Reducing The API Stack Down From 830 to 690
- Gathering My Thoughts Around Common Patterns For Base URLs Across Nearly 700 APIs