Posted on 02-15-2011
Twilio is having a new developer contest called Sweet Sound of APIs. Mission: Create something cool using your favorite music API and Twilio. Prize: Amazon Kindle 3G and $100 in Twilio Credit Deadline: 11:59 PM PT on 2/20/2011 They have asubmission form, when your ready. Each week Twilio is announcing a new contest, to encourage developers to try Twilio for different use cases, industries, and integrations.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Which Building Blocks Should I Use As Part Of My API Support Strategy
- Common Building Blocks of Cloud APIs
- Viewbook Uses Flickr API Design When Designing Their Own
- Expanding An API Designers Horizon Using Apiary
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use