Posted on 02-15-2011
Twilio is having a new developer contest called Sweet Sound of APIs. Mission: Create something cool using your favorite music API and Twilio. Prize: Amazon Kindle 3G and $100 in Twilio Credit Deadline: 11:59 PM PT on 2/20/2011 They have asubmission form, when your ready. Each week Twilio is announcing a new contest, to encourage developers to try Twilio for different use cases, industries, and integrations.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift
- Hypermedia In The Wild: Amazon AppStream API
- API Search Endpoint Using Solr