Posted on 02-15-2011
Twilio is having a new developer contest called Sweet Sound of APIs. Mission: Create something cool using your favorite music API and Twilio. Prize: Amazon Kindle 3G and $100 in Twilio Credit Deadline: 11:59 PM PT on 2/20/2011 They have asubmission form, when your ready. Each week Twilio is announcing a new contest, to encourage developers to try Twilio for different use cases, industries, and integrations.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Someone Please Build My Open, Interactive, Portable, And Visual API Documentation Toolkit
- Dwolla Using Slate For An Evolved API Documentation Experience
- Crazy Mess Of URLs Across 400 Of The APIs In My Stack
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections