Posted on 04-13-2011
Hack Day, the all-day API hackathon is coming to Chicago on Saturday, May 28th, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Hack Day is hosted at the Morningstar offices, 22 West Washington Street, home of the Morningstar Tech Talks. The hackathon is designed so developers of all experience levels can form teams, meet new friends, work on projects, and find out about great tools and new APIs to play with. Visit the Hack Day Chicago registration site to register, and the www.apihackday.com web site for more information. Hack Day is brought to you by Apigee, Mashery, Twilio, SendGrid, and SimpleGeo.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design
- APIs Coming Out Of The Netherlands