Posted on 04-13-2011
Hack Day, the all-day API hackathon is coming to Chicago on Saturday, May 28th, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Hack Day is hosted at the Morningstar offices, 22 West Washington Street, home of the Morningstar Tech Talks. The hackathon is designed so developers of all experience levels can form teams, meet new friends, work on projects, and find out about great tools and new APIs to play with. Visit the Hack Day Chicago registration site to register, and the www.apihackday.com web site for more information. Hack Day is brought to you by Apigee, Mashery, Twilio, SendGrid, and SimpleGeo.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The Private Internal Tier Of My API Service Composition
- API Virtual Stack Composition Like The Absolut Drinks Data API
- An Operational Harness For My Screen Capture API
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io
- The APIs I Depend On To Run API Evangelist