Posted on 04-13-2011
Hack Day, the all-day API hackathon is coming to Chicago on Saturday, May 28th, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Hack Day is hosted at the Morningstar offices, 22 West Washington Street, home of the Morningstar Tech Talks. The hackathon is designed so developers of all experience levels can form teams, meet new friends, work on projects, and find out about great tools and new APIs to play with. Visit the Hack Day Chicago registration site to register, and the www.apihackday.com web site for more information. Hack Day is brought to you by Apigee, Mashery, Twilio, SendGrid, and SimpleGeo.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- An API Evangelist Review Of Your API
- Understanding the French API Economy At API Days
- My Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) API Project
- It's Between Copyright And Fair Use In Oracle vs Google API Case
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal