Posted on 04-13-2011
Hack Day, the all-day API hackathon is coming to Chicago on Saturday, May 28th, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Hack Day is hosted at the Morningstar offices, 22 West Washington Street, home of the Morningstar Tech Talks. The hackathon is designed so developers of all experience levels can form teams, meet new friends, work on projects, and find out about great tools and new APIs to play with. Visit the Hack Day Chicago registration site to register, and the www.apihackday.com web site for more information. Hack Day is brought to you by Apigee, Mashery, Twilio, SendGrid, and SimpleGeo.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)
- Join Me For APIDays Berlin And APIStrat Europe This April 24th-25th 2015
- A Market For API Developer Credits
- Where Do Developers Get Idea That APIs Should Never Go Away?
- The Context.io API And Thinking Out Of The Box When Crafting APIs