Posted on 12-10-2012
While I was in Paris speaking at API Days last week, a drawing of me was circulated on Twitter. I was a little speachless when I saw them on Twitter. I am always looking for new graphics to use in API Evangelist. I worked for hours to come up with the logo I have, so I was stoked to see someone create something so cool, in the moment.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Making Sure The Most Important Layers Of API Space Stay Open
- A Common Place To Manage All The API Definitions In My World
- Swagger 2.0 For The Docker API
- On Being An API Broker For Hackathons
- Are You A Hypermedia Pragmatist?
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke