Posted on 12-10-2012
While I was in Paris speaking at API Days last week, a drawing of me was circulated on Twitter. I was a little speachless when I saw them on Twitter. I am always looking for new graphics to use in API Evangelist. I worked for hours to come up with the logo I have, so I was stoked to see someone create something so cool, in the moment.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Viewbook Uses Flickr API Design When Designing Their Own
- Expanding An API Designers Horizon Using Apiary
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant