Posted on 12-20-2012
Here is a video of one of my talks from API Days in Paris, France where I walked through potential thoughts on business model for a hypothetical startup. I had a separate talk prepared, but after attending the first day I went and found a french cafe, drank a couple bottles of wine, took what I learned and produced this talk.
If you want to see my slide deck from this talk, you can find a published version business for your API as a startup, using deck.js off my talks sections of API Evangelist.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- ReliefWeb Is Tackling The Worlds Biggest Problems Using APIs
- Turning Forms Into APIs: Crap In, Crap Out
- The Private Internal Tier Of My API Service Composition
- API Virtual Stack Composition Like The Absolut Drinks Data API
- An Operational Harness For My Screen Capture API
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?