Posted on 12-20-2012
Here is a video of one of my talks from API Days in Paris, France where I walked through potential thoughts on business model for a hypothetical startup. I had a separate talk prepared, but after attending the first day I went and found a french cafe, drank a couple bottles of wine, took what I learned and produced this talk.
If you want to see my slide deck from this talk, you can find a published version business for your API as a startup, using deck.js off my talks sections of API Evangelist.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Viewbook Uses Flickr API Design When Designing Their Own
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs