Posted on 05-29-2013
Have you checked out what the Webshell.io team is up to lately? I know I haven't been in there for a couple months, and it looks like they've been heads down making some interesting improvements.
New Cloud IDE
Rather than re-invent the wheel, Webshell has integrated Cloud9 web-based IDE, into the API scripting platform:
They overhauled their platform documentation on the continuous mission to make them more valuable by developers:
New API Explorer
They've changed the API explorer making playing with APIs a better experience.
New Codecademy Lesson
That is four pretty significant building blocks from the Webshell platform. If your not familiar with some of the innovative API integration Webshell is doing, I recommend checking them out. Also if you haven't taken a fresh look in a while, like me, I recommend taking a moment.
The Webshell team gets the future of API usage, what they are doing via their platform represents a meaningful blend of the technology, business and politics of APIs, providing a model for the programmable web.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Someone Please Build My Open, Interactive, Portable, And Visual API Documentation Toolkit
- Dwolla Using Slate For An Evolved API Documentation Experience
- Crazy Mess Of URLs Across 400 Of The APIs In My Stack
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections