Posted on 05-29-2013
Have you checked out what the Webshell.io team is up to lately? I know I haven't been in there for a couple months, and it looks like they've been heads down making some interesting improvements.
New Cloud IDE
Rather than re-invent the wheel, Webshell has integrated Cloud9 web-based IDE, into the API scripting platform:
They overhauled their platform documentation on the continuous mission to make them more valuable by developers:
New API Explorer
They've changed the API explorer making playing with APIs a better experience.
New Codecademy Lesson
That is four pretty significant building blocks from the Webshell platform. If your not familiar with some of the innovative API integration Webshell is doing, I recommend checking them out. Also if you haven't taken a fresh look in a while, like me, I recommend taking a moment.
The Webshell team gets the future of API usage, what they are doing via their platform represents a meaningful blend of the technology, business and politics of APIs, providing a model for the programmable web.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API