Posted on 05-29-2013
Have you checked out what the Webshell.io team is up to lately? I know I haven't been in there for a couple months, and it looks like they've been heads down making some interesting improvements.
New Cloud IDE
Rather than re-invent the wheel, Webshell has integrated Cloud9 web-based IDE, into the API scripting platform:
They overhauled their platform documentation on the continuous mission to make them more valuable by developers:
New API Explorer
They've changed the API explorer making playing with APIs a better experience.
New Codecademy Lesson
That is four pretty significant building blocks from the Webshell platform. If your not familiar with some of the innovative API integration Webshell is doing, I recommend checking them out. Also if you haven't taken a fresh look in a while, like me, I recommend taking a moment.
The Webshell team gets the future of API usage, what they are doing via their platform represents a meaningful blend of the technology, business and politics of APIs, providing a model for the programmable web.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The Private Internal Tier Of My API Service Composition
- API Virtual Stack Composition Like The Absolut Drinks Data API
- An Operational Harness For My Screen Capture API
- Two Things I Learned On Traffic And Weather Today
- Keep Your API Developer Area Blog Up To Date
- Interesting Example of Social Page Over At Cisco
- External API Deployments Using Sync One Possible Future Of Government API Deployments
- What Are Some Good Examples of Hypermedia APIs?
- API Driven Backend For Apps Using Orchestrate.io
- The APIs I Depend On To Run API Evangelist