Posted on 05-29-2013
Have you checked out what the Webshell.io team is up to lately? I know I haven't been in there for a couple months, and it looks like they've been heads down making some interesting improvements.
New Cloud IDE
Rather than re-invent the wheel, Webshell has integrated Cloud9 web-based IDE, into the API scripting platform:
They overhauled their platform documentation on the continuous mission to make them more valuable by developers:
New API Explorer
They've changed the API explorer making playing with APIs a better experience.
New Codecademy Lesson
That is four pretty significant building blocks from the Webshell platform. If your not familiar with some of the innovative API integration Webshell is doing, I recommend checking them out. Also if you haven't taken a fresh look in a while, like me, I recommend taking a moment.
The Webshell team gets the future of API usage, what they are doing via their platform represents a meaningful blend of the technology, business and politics of APIs, providing a model for the programmable web.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- On Being An API Broker For Hackathons
- Are You A Hypermedia Pragmatist?
- Do You Know That Hypermedia Is A Better Solution For Discovery Than APIs.json?
- API Service Idea: API Via Excel From Within Corporate Email
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)