Posted on 05-29-2013
Have you checked out what the Webshell.io team is up to lately? I know I haven't been in there for a couple months, and it looks like they've been heads down making some interesting improvements.
New Cloud IDE
Rather than re-invent the wheel, Webshell has integrated Cloud9 web-based IDE, into the API scripting platform:
They overhauled their platform documentation on the continuous mission to make them more valuable by developers:
New API Explorer
They've changed the API explorer making playing with APIs a better experience.
New Codecademy Lesson
That is four pretty significant building blocks from the Webshell platform. If your not familiar with some of the innovative API integration Webshell is doing, I recommend checking them out. Also if you haven't taken a fresh look in a while, like me, I recommend taking a moment.
The Webshell team gets the future of API usage, what they are doing via their platform represents a meaningful blend of the technology, business and politics of APIs, providing a model for the programmable web.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Understanding the French API Economy At API Days
- It's Between Copyright And Fair Use In Oracle vs Google API Case
- Adding The OpenEd API To The API Commons
- PR People For APIs
- I Will Be At API Days in Paris This Week, Will You Be There?
- Government Services Schemas With JSON-LD
- University of California Student Senate Submits Bill Stating Student Information Systems Must Have API
- Generating The Utility APIs I Need For Each Developer Portal
- An API For Your Github GeoJSON Stores
- Server Side API Templates On AWS Cloud Formation And OpenShift