Posted on 12-01-2013
Using the API, developers can read and write resources to the platform, which currently houses 250K openly licensed educational resources.
In addition to making all of the content openly licensed, the OpenEd.io site is also open sourced on Github. Making the OpenEd API definition a perfect candidate for the API commons.
The OpenEd team designed their API using Apiary.io, defining it using API Blueprint, a web API language that allows for the description of APIs using markdown.
OpenEd is a great open educational content API blueprint to follow, and we are honored to have it in the commons!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills