Posted on 01-17-2014
REST head Glenn Block (@gblock) over at Splunk asked a simple question on Twitter Wednesday night, Who is using Swagger? I responded, kicking off a conversation that a day later included Tony Tam (@fehguy) of Swagger, Uri Sarid (@usarid) of RAML, and Jakub Nesetril (@jakubnesetril) of API Blueprint.
After the fact, the conversation may be a little unwieldy to follow, but it contains enough insight and nuggets of information, I feel its worth publishing and hopefully continuing in other formats.
The conversation began on Twitter:
Then we moved to jabbr.net to stop blasting our Twitter followers:
I will work to summarize and pull some stories from this. After I get more up to speed on what each provider is offering, the tooling surrounding their API definitions, I would also like to do a Google Hangout with the group. They are an smart, energetic bunch and Glenn knows how to stir the pot.
Thanks everyone for participating, and Glenn for kicking off with your curiosity. I enjoy watching all y'all discuss the space. So very valuable!
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design
- APIs Coming Out Of The Netherlands