Posted on 05-01-2014
I getting ready to heading to Berlin in the morning. I'm scheduled to speak at APIDays Berlin on Monday. APIDays is the sister site to #APIStrat, an event you will always find me at, no matter where it is at in the world.
APIDays has been pushing the conversation around APIs across Europe and the United States for a couple years now. While #APIStrat is focused on larger markets, and bigger events—APIDays is focused on new markets, and conversations within new business verticals, like the automobile API conversation, in San Francisco this June.
I’m scheduled for the end of the day Monday, so my talk titled “The Kin Lane Show”, will be a summary of the current state of API space, while also integrating the other talks I will see throughout the day. Something that will helps me fine tune a talk for a local audience and specifically for APIDays Berlin.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs