Posted on 05-01-2014
I getting ready to heading to Berlin in the morning. I'm scheduled to speak at APIDays Berlin on Monday. APIDays is the sister site to #APIStrat, an event you will always find me at, no matter where it is at in the world.
APIDays has been pushing the conversation around APIs across Europe and the United States for a couple years now. While #APIStrat is focused on larger markets, and bigger events—APIDays is focused on new markets, and conversations within new business verticals, like the automobile API conversation, in San Francisco this June.
I’m scheduled for the end of the day Monday, so my talk titled “The Kin Lane Show”, will be a summary of the current state of API space, while also integrating the other talks I will see throughout the day. Something that will helps me fine tune a talk for a local audience and specifically for APIDays Berlin.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API