Provide High Quality, Professional API Developers with Elance
28 Feb 2011Every API owner wants to ensure she or he has high quality, professional developers to refer to partners when building applications that use their API. It can take years to cultivate an organic community of high quality developers for an API area. Freelance developer communities like Elance have existing developers and provide existing tools for:
- Defining Skills - Establishing common development skillsets that are needed for API integration.
- Skills Acreditation - Self assessment, skills testing, and acreditation around a specific API.
- Rating System - Establishing a rating system for developers to set levels of expected quality around API development.
- Job History - Show job history for API developer, establishing a professional history of API developoment.
- Feedback System - Provide a feedback systems for API partners and other businesses to comment on developers API integration work.
|<< Previous||Next >>|
- Building My API Community with Elance (kinlane.com)
- The Instapaper Dilemma: The Journey to an API Business Model (apigee.com)
- APIs Power Partner Relationships (apievangelist.com)