Posted on 09-25-2012
When it comes to any business, you want to showcase your team, and the value they bring to the table.
One of the things I do here at API Evangelist, is showcase great examples of technology across the API industry.
With this in mind I wanted to showcase the Singly team page. When you visit singly.com and click on team in the footer, you get immediately see a team member photo carousel:
Which isn't very unique, but next you get 3 things that are unique:
- Average number of hours each Singly team member slept this week
- Number of Github commits in the last 7 days
- Distance walked by Singly team members
Next Singly shows a map of their neighborhood in the San Francisco mission district:
Then they wrap up with Instagram photos from team members:
The Singly team page is the best company team page I have ever seen. It shows extremely personal data from their Fitbit and Rukneeper devices, as well as the day to day business of code pushes via their Github accounts. The team page also shows you where the team is located and some Instagram photos to help you get the vibe of the team.
What does your website team page tell about your companies team?
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- I Am Using Kimono Labs To Fill In Gap For Companies Who Do Not Have AN RSS Feed For Their Blog
- Someone Please Build My Open, Interactive, Portable, And Visual API Documentation Toolkit
- Dwolla Using Slate For An Evolved API Documentation Experience
- Crazy Mess Of URLs Across 400 Of The APIs In My Stack
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma