Posted on 09-25-2012
When it comes to any business, you want to showcase your team, and the value they bring to the table.
One of the things I do here at API Evangelist, is showcase great examples of technology across the API industry.
With this in mind I wanted to showcase the Singly team page. When you visit singly.com and click on team in the footer, you get immediately see a team member photo carousel:
Which isn't very unique, but next you get 3 things that are unique:
- Average number of hours each Singly team member slept this week
- Number of Github commits in the last 7 days
- Distance walked by Singly team members
Next Singly shows a map of their neighborhood in the San Francisco mission district:
Then they wrap up with Instagram photos from team members:
The Singly team page is the best company team page I have ever seen. It shows extremely personal data from their Fitbit and Rukneeper devices, as well as the day to day business of code pushes via their Github accounts. The team page also shows you where the team is located and some Instagram photos to help you get the vibe of the team.
What does your website team page tell about your companies team?
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Swagger Visualization Layer Using D3.js
- Establishing Common Dictionaries That Industries Can Use In Their API Design
- Top 5 Most Popular Themes On API Evangelist In 2014
- Query Parameter Determining Which Fields Are Queried For API Call
- Now Our Development Environment Is Now Containerized And Scalable Like Our Production Environment
- Guest Post: Let Our Sponsors Blow A Little Smoke Up Your Ass
- API Discovery Continues Its Move Into The IDE With Eclipse Che
- Evolving Beyond Just Resources Towards A More Experience Based API Design
- Another View of The API vs. Data Download Model
- If You Have A Publicly Available Mobile App You Have a Public API