Posted on 09-25-2012
The Tumblr engineering team has been hard at work on a new Github page, showcasing the open source projects they've released.
Tumblr has also added a coming soon section, highlighting open source projects they are planning on releasing in the near future.
What's interesting is they have also included select presentations from conferences and events Tumblr has presented at.
The Github implementation by Tumblr is pretty unique, and to go even further, Tumblr has also open sourced their whole approach to deploying it on Github.
Tumblr's use of Github is worth showcasing. I think it's an innovative approach that other API owners could follow to showcase the open source project they are working on, as well as valuable event presentations.
I'm really impressed with the number of innovative uses of Github I'm seeing lately.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- What Version Of The API Economy Are You Investing In?
- I Am Up To 34 APIs Out Of The Netherlands
- Hello World Product API With Blueprint, RAML And Swagger
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills