Posted on 11-30-2012
Spectagram uses JQuery to provide a basic set of embeddable tools for Instagram allowing users to embed widgets showing latest photos, popular photos, and photos by tag.
Instagram has been notoriously focused on their core product, which leaves a lot of areas open to its developer community. Even the first version of the Instagram API was created by a passionate developer.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Your API More Than Just A Footnote On Your Website?
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization