Posted on 11-30-2012
Spectagram uses JQuery to provide a basic set of embeddable tools for Instagram allowing users to embed widgets showing latest photos, popular photos, and photos by tag.
Instagram has been notoriously focused on their core product, which leaves a lot of areas open to its developer community. Even the first version of the Instagram API was created by a passionate developer.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The New Github Developer Program and Integrations Page
- I Have A Valuable API Resource, What Now?
- A Better Understanding Of Government APIs And Their Consumers Before Considering Charging For Use
- So You Wanna Do a Spreadsheet or Database To API Startup
- Jumpstarting the Automobile API Conversation With Carvoyant
- Some Of The Common Building Blocks of Payment APIs
- API Badging and Credentialing To Demonstrate Skills
- Finding Good API Developer Talent Is Hard
- Common Building Blocks Of API Design
- APIs Coming Out Of The Netherlands