Posted on 03-18-2014
I'm continuing my journey through the session line-up at API Strategy & Practice next week in Amsterdam, next up is the API discovery and trust session, where the conversation will be about API directories, service descriptions and of trust and rating systems for APIs.
Speakers for the API discovery and trust session are:
- Bruno Pedro (@bpedro), CTO at CloudWork
- Jonathan Bourguignon (@jon_bou), Co-founder at Reelstorm and APIRatings.org
- Rix Groenboom (@rix_groenboom), Solution Architect at Parasoft
- Stefan Rust (@srust99), Founder & CEO at Exicon
It will be tough to decide between the API design and development and this one in the first session, on Day 1 for me. Thankfully that everything is recorded!
API discovery is an area we have a lot of work to do to prepare for the explosive growth in the space. It is tough to find quality APIs, understand the differences between APIs, and know who you can really depend on after you’ve integrated into your applications. This will be an important session.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- With Number Of APIs Continuing To Grow Account Automation Will Be Key
- History Of APIs: NOAA APIs Have Been RESTful For Over 20 Years
- Understanding More About The Web Communications Platform Respoke
- Swagger Definition Driven Sandbox And Simulation Data Templates For APIs
- Swagger API Definition Mapper
- Moving Beyond Just The PDF With A Single Page Report (SPR)
- Join Me For APIDays Berlin And APIStrat Europe This April 24th-25th 2015
- A Market For API Developer Credits
- Where Do Developers Get Idea That APIs Should Never Go Away?
- The Context.io API And Thinking Out Of The Box When Crafting APIs