Posted on 03-18-2014
I'm continuing my journey through the session line-up at API Strategy & Practice next week in Amsterdam, next up is the API discovery and trust session, where the conversation will be about API directories, service descriptions and of trust and rating systems for APIs.
Speakers for the API discovery and trust session are:
- Bruno Pedro (@bpedro), CTO at CloudWork
- Jonathan Bourguignon (@jon_bou), Co-founder at Reelstorm and APIRatings.org
- Rix Groenboom (@rix_groenboom), Solution Architect at Parasoft
- Stefan Rust (@srust99), Founder & CEO at Exicon
It will be tough to decide between the API design and development and this one in the first session, on Day 1 for me. Thankfully that everything is recorded!
API discovery is an area we have a lot of work to do to prepare for the explosive growth in the space. It is tough to find quality APIs, understand the differences between APIs, and know who you can really depend on after you’ve integrated into your applications. This will be an important session.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Thank You For Your API Evangelist Blog(s)
- Video From The Hypermedia Panel At API-Craft In Detroit Last Month
- Please Open Source Your API Before Shutting It Down
- Explaining My Work Around APIs In Higher Education To Institutions
- You Can Have An API Just By Choosing Products And Services That Have APIs
- Using Excel As An API Datasource And An API Client For The Masses
- Brewing Up Something Awesome With The Jive Software API
- Relationship Between APIs And Containers
- Real-time and Visualizations Will Be Key in Financial API Deployments
- Notification Focused Startups Within Leading API Ecosystems
- APIs That Do One Thing And Do It Well Like ZipLocate
- Which API Do I Need?
- The Expanding API Conference Landscape
- Ocotoparts Open Source Google Spreadsheet
- Andrew Nacin Of WordPress @APIStrat Chicago
- Push Button API Deployment With The Heroku Button
- WordPress Style API Modules For Government
- The Heroku HTTP API Design Guide
- What I Have Been Calling API Trends, Are Slowly Being Baked Into API Operations
- FDA Finding Their API Mojo With A New Drug Label API
- Adding PokitDok To Healthcare Research And The API Stack (Well They Did)
- Why I Am Continuing To Integrate Zapier In My Business Workflow
- Who Is Going To Build The Uber API Platform For The Sharing Economy?
- The API Focused Dev Shop
- Route SMS Messages To Google Spreadsheets Via Twilio API With TwilioSheet