Posted on 03-18-2014
I'm continuing my journey through the session line-up at API Strategy & Practice next week in Amsterdam, next up is the API discovery and trust session, where the conversation will be about API directories, service descriptions and of trust and rating systems for APIs.
Speakers for the API discovery and trust session are:
- Bruno Pedro (@bpedro), CTO at CloudWork
- Jonathan Bourguignon (@jon_bou), Co-founder at Reelstorm and APIRatings.org
- Rix Groenboom (@rix_groenboom), Solution Architect at Parasoft
- Stefan Rust (@srust99), Founder & CEO at Exicon
It will be tough to decide between the API design and development and this one in the first session, on Day 1 for me. Thankfully that everything is recorded!
API discovery is an area we have a lot of work to do to prepare for the explosive growth in the space. It is tough to find quality APIs, understand the differences between APIs, and know who you can really depend on after you’ve integrated into your applications. This will be an important session.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Is Your API More Than Just A Footnote On Your Website?
- There Are Four API Design Editors To Choose From Now
- Sales, Onboarding And Support In A Self-Service API World
- An API For Developers To Access Their API Account Information
- My Continued Support As Signer Of Oracle v Google Amicus Brief From EFF
- Join Me Tomorrow For A Panel Discussion On API Ecosystems At SF MusicTech
- I Will Review Your API On API Evangelist if You Add An APIs.json File Plus A Machine Readable API Definition
- Hey, Why Isn't This (API) Free
- Resource Base API Monetization vs. Experience Based API Monetization
- Tracking On The Red Flags For API Monetization