Posted on 03-18-2014
I'm continuing my journey through the session line-up at API Strategy & Practice next week in Amsterdam, next up is the API discovery and trust session, where the conversation will be about API directories, service descriptions and of trust and rating systems for APIs.
Speakers for the API discovery and trust session are:
- Bruno Pedro (@bpedro), CTO at CloudWork
- Jonathan Bourguignon (@jon_bou), Co-founder at Reelstorm and APIRatings.org
- Rix Groenboom (@rix_groenboom), Solution Architect at Parasoft
- Stefan Rust (@srust99), Founder & CEO at Exicon
It will be tough to decide between the API design and development and this one in the first session, on Day 1 for me. Thankfully that everything is recorded!
API discovery is an area we have a lot of work to do to prepare for the explosive growth in the space. It is tough to find quality APIs, understand the differences between APIs, and know who you can really depend on after you’ve integrated into your applications. This will be an important session.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Maybe I Am Missing Something, But Where Is Your Pricing Page?
- I Find It Interesting That Wordnik Created The API Definition Format Swagger
- Autogenerate Runscope-powered API SDKs Using APIMatic
- Where Do We Start With APIs At The University of Oklahoma?
- What I Would Look For When Hiring a Modern API Developer?
- The U.S. International Trade Commission Includes APIs In Latest Report
- Thank You @3Scale For Investing In The Community With @APIStrat
- Introducing API.Report, A Community API News Site
- Extract Knowledge From Audio And Video Using The Clarify API
- My API 101 Workshop At @APIStrat In Chicago Next Week