Posted on 03-18-2014
I'm continuing my journey through the session line-up at API Strategy & Practice next week in Amsterdam, next up is the API discovery and trust session, where the conversation will be about API directories, service descriptions and of trust and rating systems for APIs.
Speakers for the API discovery and trust session are:
- Bruno Pedro (@bpedro), CTO at CloudWork
- Jonathan Bourguignon (@jon_bou), Co-founder at Reelstorm and APIRatings.org
- Rix Groenboom (@rix_groenboom), Solution Architect at Parasoft
- Stefan Rust (@srust99), Founder & CEO at Exicon
It will be tough to decide between the API design and development and this one in the first session, on Day 1 for me. Thankfully that everything is recorded!
API discovery is an area we have a lot of work to do to prepare for the explosive growth in the space. It is tough to find quality APIs, understand the differences between APIs, and know who you can really depend on after you’ve integrated into your applications. This will be an important session.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs