Posted on 08-28-2014
I never properly wrapped up my experience at API-Craft last month, where I moderated a pretty important panel discussion on hypermedia with Mike Amundsen (@mamund), Mike Kelly (@mikekelly85) Steve Klabnik (@steveklabnik), Kevin Swiber (@kevinswiber), Jørn Wildt (@JornWildt), and Markus Lanthaler (@MarkusLanthaler).
The discussion was pretty amazing, I will let you watch for yourself. The action actually starts right at about 30:00 minute mark, so there is a lot of dead space until then.
Careful it is 3 hours of some pretty geeky talk, you might experience some hypermedia side effects. Seriously though, this is a pretty important video discussion about a very relevant, and often misunderstood part of API evolution. I highly recommend watching.
I'm just getting back down to this time period in my Evernote stack, so look for some more stories out of API Craft and hypermedia after rewatching this talk. Also stay tuned for upcoming stories from I Love APIs in San Francisco, #API360 Summit in Washington DC, and of course @APIStrat in Chicago at the end of September.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs