Posted on 03-21-2014
The first day at API Strategy & Practice is always workshops that expose you the world of APIs, and #APIStrat in Amsterdam next week is no different. We had four workshops, but successful development and deployment best practices to secure, monitor and manage APIs, by Isabelle Mauny, Director of Product Management at WSO2 is already sold out.
That leaves us with three workshops currently available:
- API-First Development with RAML from Daniel Feist, Architect @ Mulesoft
- Introduction to APIs from Kirsten Hunter and D. Keith Casey
- CitySDK APIs Boosting Civic App Development from Hanna Niemi-Hugaerts, Project Manager at Helsinki, Forum Virium
I know most of them are getting full and I see emails coming with regularly with new registrations, so if you are interesting in participating in any of these workshops head over to the workshops page #APIStrat.
Remember that #APIStrat isn't just for the seasoned developer, there are many sessions to get you up to speed on APIs, including Kirsten’s and Keith’s Introduction to 101, and the workshops on Civic API hacking is meant for everyone looking to make a change in our government works.
I look forward to seeing you there next week.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Consuming APIs
- I Need Help To Make Sure The Dept. of Agriculture Leads With APIs In Their Parks and Recreation RFP
- What Is The Biggest Challenge For Fraud Detection API SiftScience?
- Reworking My API 101 Content: Providing APIs
- What I Spent Ada Lovelace Day Working On
- An Outside-In Approach To Jumpstarting An API Effort At The University of Oklahoma
- Exposing Dictionaries From My API Collections
- Launching 25 APIs To Assemble A Single Poem For Each Day
- Exploring The Possibilities of Being An API Broker
- The Publicly Available Private Target APIs