"Business of APIs Conference in San Francisco"
03 Oct 2011
BAPI is in its 5th year of bringing together the big players in the API space, to talk about their companies API strategies, and their efforts to reinvent their businesses using APIs.
There are 16 speakers this year:
- Victoria Barret - Associate Editor at Forbes
- Daniel Jacobson - Director of Engineering at Netflix
- Adam Trachtenberg - Director of Developer Network at LinkedIn
- Steve Citron-Poust - Technology Evangelist at deCarta
- John Musser - Founder at Programmable Web
- Anne Driscoll - VP Business Operations at Nin
- Neel Ketkar - Senior Director Product Management at Cloud Services Platform Rovi Corp
- Tyler Singletary - Developer Evangelist at Klout
- Marie Alexander - President and CEO at Quova
- Ben Metcalfe - Founder & Lead Consultant at Swordfish Corp
- Abraham Williams - Unicorn Herder at InboxQ
- Seth Blank - Founder and CEO at YourTrove
- Dave Carroll - Director of Developer Evangelism at salesforce.com
- Ryan Sarver - Director of Platform at Twitter
- Jeff Lawson - CEO and Co Founder at Twilio
- Reeve S. Thompson - Co-CEO, at Cabana
That is a whole lot of API experience. I went to BAPI last year, and the talks were great and I connected with a bunch of other API experts, during the half-day event.
Registration is still open for all three events. I highly recommend getting to at least one of them if you can.